- Effective relationship with all service providing agencies (GO_NGO) at district and upazila level.
- ARBAN IT team formed with skilled manpower.
- ARBAN IT got affiliation as Computer Training Center from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- Establish linkage and network with national level organizations in different IT Events at local level.
- Essay on ARBAN-IT selected for presentation in E-Asia Conference.
- Pictorial feature published on success of ARBAN InfoLady in national and international news media.
- Exclusive coverage on ARBAN IT performance in Print and electronic media at local and national level.
Strength & Capacity
- Committed staffs and volunteers.
- Modern Computer lab with Internet facilities, full time power backup through Solar and Generator.
- Enabling environment and congenial relationship with local administration at district and upazila level.
- Relationship of mutual trust among donor and partner.
- Acceptance and popularity to local community.
- Effective working relationship with networks and organizations at local and national level.
- Inadequate manpower with competency in relevant discipline at local level.
- Low speed/performance of Internet at local level.
- Power crisis due to load shading and off-grid area.
- Conservativeness in acceptance of new technology by the community.
- ADAB : Association of Development Agency in Bangladesh
- CDF : Credit and Development Forum
- CSRL : Campaign for Sustainable Rural Livelihood
- BTN : Bangladesh Telecenter Network
- ALRD : Association for Land Reform and Development
- IVS : International Voluntary Services
- CAMPE : Campaign for Popular Education
- NGO Forum
- We can